little joys from my week}
* sipping a non-fat latte and noticing the strata of coffee and cream on the wall of the cup.
* homemade broccoli quiche with goat cheese
* cripps pink apples
* tying brown paper parcels with string
* making a surprise for a friend
* noticing little rainbows of color in my cat's black fur
* opening the windows to sunshine and 60 degree temps!
* friends who lend a listening ear
* working on another poem
* knowing my Grandfather is celebrating his 93rd birthday this weekend
* looking forward
Do you have any little joys you can share?